Ephrata Performing Arts Center Announces General Auditions For its 2020 Season
Please sign up to audition here!
The Ephrata Performing Arts Center will hold general auditions for its 2020 season on Thursday – Friday, January 9 & 10, 2020 from 6:30 – 9:30 PM, and Saturday & Sunday January 11 & 12, 2020 from 1:00 – 6:00 PM.
Musical applicants must present a memorized monologue no longer than two minutes and a one-minute song. If you are only interested in chorus/ensemble role, only a song is required. Please bring your own sheet music an accompanist will be provided. You may use a CD for accompaniment, however, please bring your CD player, one will NOT be provided. Play applicants need only present the memorized monologue.
Please bring a copy of your resume and headshot your scheduled audition time.
All roles are open for the following 2020 MainStage Productions:
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time -Runs: March 19 – March 28, 2020
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder – Runs: April 23 – May 9, 2020
- The Boys in the Band – Runs: June 11 – June 20, 2020
- Damn Yankees -Runs: July 23 – August 8, 2020
- Hedda Gabler– Runs: September 3 – September 12, 2020
- The Scottsboro Boys – Runs: October 15 – October 31st, 2020
- Matilda – December 3 – December 19, 2020
*These auditions are for actors 15 years and older. EPAC will be holding a youth audition for Matilda at a later date in 2020. Matilda youth audition date to be announced in 2020.
Acting roles in any production at EPAC are volunteer positions. Call back auditions dates will be announced following general auditions.
Auditions are by appointment only. To make an appointment online please go to: https://www.ephrataperformingartscenter.com/auditions/.
If you have any questions, please contact EPAC Artistic Director Edward R Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.